Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Chinese Tall Story Review

'Allo everybody! Sorry I havent been posting awhile, but that is because I have a comic to make about DF and I will be posting it here when each chapter is finished. Then every month, the first post will have all the comics I have so far so no-one will miss a thing. Now, its time for Movie of the (insert period of time here)! The movie that I reccomend is 'A Chinese Tall Story'. If you cant find it/rent it/know a friend who has one, then check online and special order it because the spoken language is in Chinese but it has English Subtitles. Dont worry, the Menu is easy to navigate because there is an English Translation for every word that is chinese in the start menu. If I had to sum it up, I would say: It is Wicked Freakin' Awesome. A Chinese Tall Story is based on the book 'Monkey' which is about the Monkey King (a Monkey who learns Magic and becomes Immortal) but the movie starts off where The Priest Who's Name Escapse Me Right Now gains his Three Disciples (Monkey, Piggy, and Sandy) and it is during the festival before they set off to find the scrolls (following a Wicked Freakin' Awesome battle with a Being of Darkness) So, I give it 5/5 star rating for WFAness.

So, thats it for today, see you next (insert period of time here)!

No comments: