Sunday, December 31, 2006

(insert subject here)

Just to get this off of my chest, do not click this if you value your sanity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXlQh6JRVgI

Happy New Years Eve everyone! I hope that 2007 will bring at least 1 person to comment on my blog, and 2007 will be one of the best years for DragonFable. If you havent gotten your Giftboxes, now is the time to do so. They will go rare tommorow, and will be the First Rares of 2007.

On another note, apparently, cheese is not a planet yet, so my socks will now implode into cotton candy. Everyone should take cover in the nearest Library and equip themselves with Wooden Bananas to fend off The Most Annoying Thing on The Planet. (randomness ends here)

Now that I got all that off my chest, its *almost* time for the DoomStorm Chronicles to come into my DragonFable (and stuff) Blog.

Oh, and before I forget, the DoomStorm Chroinicles will start to be posted One Chapter a month untill I can make chapters faster. If I cant, then I will just post comic parts as I make them. Be ready, alot of people say 2007 will be one of the Best Years Evah. (I will be waiting in line for Epic Movie when it is 3 days untill it opens)

I hope everyone has a happy New Years, and I hope that there are people who have questions/comments/random stuff in the comments, because Nneox is handling all of them.

Now, where did I put my Guide-creating tools...

~Brenton Zera Storm, Alchementalist, LoreMaster

No comments: